Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, October 15, 2010

Reminiscing


The other night when my hubby was home, we were lying in bed talking about things that we did when we were younger. Somehow we got on the subject of old people...well, they were old when we were little.

Somehow, we came to the conclusion that there was always some "old" person who had old cookies set out on the table.

Next to the bowl of plastic fruit.

Next to the crystal bowl of peanuts that had been there for years.

Next to the jar of ribbon candy that was so old, they all stuck together.

And somehow... that bowl of plastic fruit was really inviting. My hubby told me how he would chew on those plastic grapes. So did I. Admit it...you know you have always wanted to chew those plastic grapes...we all have. HAHA!

I think I'll get a bowl of plastic fruit for entertainment!

No comments: