Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, October 8, 2010

Dirty Little Secrets

We all have dirty little secrets. You know, those quirky little things about ourselves or things we like that we don't want anyone to know about. Maybe we are afraid of what people will think about us if they knew about our little secrets or maybe it's not common and we just don't fit in with the rest of society. Everyone has them.

My dirty little secret is that I am really the heiress to an enormous fortune and castle in Europe and that's why my husband married me. But the strange thing was, I could not lay claim to my inheritance until my son reaches the age of 18. So in the meantime, my castle and fortune are laying dormant in the hills of another country. One I have not yet been to. Wouldn't it be great to wake up one morning and find something like this out?? I sure was.

Okay, okay, I know. That's not really my dirty little secret. To be honest, I don't have any. I mean, there are things that some people will never know about me simply because they do not know me. The most important thing is that the people closest to me know my little secrets. Since they know them, they are not secrets. Following me?

I guess what I'm trying to say is that everyone's dirty little secrets are only secrets if they hide them from their loved ones. To the rest of the world, it doesn't matter. Because your dirty little secrets might just be accepted by the strangest and most unsuspecting people. Everyone.

Just a thought I had wandering my mind today. Have a great weekend!

No comments: