Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ten Years and Counting!

This year my husband and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. It feels like we just barely met, and at the same time it feels like we have been together forever. We are soul mates and cherish each other dearly and I wanted to surprise my husband this year with a special celebration.

I have been looking for nice hotels and I happened to see a couple of really nice looking Bed and Breakfast facilities. I am really excited about this and as I plan our little celebration, I get even more excited about it.

So far the top runners for our "hotel" experience are the following, although I must admit, I am really partial to the first one..:

The Blue Mountain


The Doubletree


The Hilton Garden



The Staybridge Suites


Stay tuned for our final choice later! :D

No comments: