Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Self Challenge

To those who have stumbled across my blog and even those who visit regularly, I've got a challenge just for you.

Over the next week the challenge is to think about what makes you who you are. Pay close attention to what you do on a daily basis and jot down some notes over the next week. What are some of the things in your life that you deal with that helps mold you into the person you are today.

Take some personal time to reflect - no kids or significant others. This time is ONLY about you.

Next week, blog it. Tell the world what makes you you. If you don't have a blog, write it in a journal or even just a word document. Be true and honest (you don't *have* to let anyone else see it). The goal is to get to know yourself a little better.

I've done plenty of reflection and soul searching over the years, and I know just exactly who I am and what made me who I am, but I am going to save that for next week - I'm going to challenge myself as well. I'm sure there are things that I have not thought of.

Happy thinking and blogging!

No comments: